It is the responsibility of the named person on the booking form (known as the Bridal party leader or Bride) to understand, agree, and accept responsibility for all booking conditions, including all payments due by specified dates. By proceeding to complete the booking form, and pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract and you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. MINIMUM BOOKING FEE FOR WEDDINGS
- Your deposit is due when you book your wedding/ occasion to secure your date, you will only pay up to a maximum of £50 for your deposit
- Travel costs covered for up to 20 miles radius anything outside this radius will be charged at a 35p per mile surcharge added to your total.
2. DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
- Immediate payment of a non-refundable, and non-transferrable, deposit is required before a date will be held. Without this the booking will not be secured and the date will be offered to other interested parties. Any deposit paid is deducted from the final balance and is not an upfront payment for trials.
- A deposit of up to £50 is required.
- The remaining balance is due 1 month (28 calendar days) before the wedding day.
- Accepted methods of payment are cash, Stripe or BACS Transfer only.
- Should no payment be received despite a reminder by email/text by a specified due date we have the right to cancel all services for your wedding date and all fees due will still be payable.
- Trials are compulsory for the Bride to ensure that the bespoke hair and makeup design is to your liking. Trials for bridesmaids and wedding guests are not compulsory but are recommended. Without a trial we will not accept responsibility if a chosen style or look does not work on the day, there are circumstances where there is a mismatch in styles, approach, or expectations, and a refund will not be offered. .
- Evening appointments are available at the trial we will offer professional advice, and suggestions, and will work with you until we achieve a look which is compatible with your skin type, colouring and your particular style/idea.
- We aim to meet high expectations and good communication, and cooperation, is important for us to do so. We appreciate that it can sometimes take a little longer to reach this goal and your time with us is not limited however, trials which we feel have exceeded a reasonable time frame will incur additional charges. 1.5 hrs for makeup trial.
- A second trial can be booked subject to availability only. The same charges as your first trial will apply.
- Trials do NOT confirm your booking. Only an up to £50 deposit secures your day.
- We reserve the right to cancel a client/wedding day booking following a make-up trial, without a refund of the deposit, in circumstances where there is a mismatch in styles, approach, expectations and/or the client is uncooperative, not open to suggestions or makes any member of our team feel uncomfortable. In such circumstances we will contact the client by telephone within 24 hours of the hair/make-up trial, together with confirmation by e- mail where appropriate.
- It is advisable that you familiarise yourself with our work portfolio and ensure you are confident with our capabilities and style are appropriate before securing a booking.
- We do not sell products nor are we affiliated with any brand. You will need to purchase your own lip colour for touch ups and we are happy to provide details of what we have used.
- We will do our upmost to prolong the wear of your lipstick however we cannot guarantee its longevity.
4. TRAVEL EXPENSES
- Travel expenses are included but limited to 20 miles (one way) from BS35 Postcode. Additional mileage will be charged at 35p per mile
- We are willing to start our journey from 6am onwards, if 5am is requested a 25% surcharge is payable. Where time does not allow or we feel it would not be sensible to make a particular journey on the day itself, accommodation (Premier Inn or equivalent) must be arranged and all costs must be paid for before the day itself.
- Travel expenses, if any, will be calculated and included on your invoice once your booking submission has been received
5. IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR BOOKING
All contact, whether it be general enquiries or changes to a booking, must be from the bride or person responsible for the booking only. We are unable to accommodate further contact from bridesmaids or relatives due to the volume of bookings we manage and emails received.
- Changes to your booking by adding another person onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding day and we will require prior notice and payment due at the specified time. Adding extra people on the day will require payment on the day itself and will be charged accordingly but may not always be possible.
- Changes made to reduce the number in your bridal party or the services booked will still incur costs payable. 6 months prior to your wedding day. Cancellation charges will apply to parties/services cancelled.
- If there are any changes to the original booking, the person responsible for booking must inform us either by phone call/ email as soon as possible. We will try to accommodate changes to dates etc. however, this is subject to availability only.
- In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking or reduce booking numbers (after submitting your booking form and deposit) cancellation charges are as follows:
- 3-6 months prior to wedding day – 50% of the cost for cancelled services due
- 1-2 months prior to wedding day – 75% of the cost for cancelled services due
- You will not be refunded for any cancelled services within 1 month prior to wedding day and full payment is due.
- Should you cancel your booking or individual services 6 months or more before your wedding date, you will not be billed. Deposit is non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be put in writing by the named person on booking form. The day we receive your email of notification of cancellation is the date on which your booking is cancelled.
6. EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS OR DELAYS EXPERIENCED ON THE DAY
- If we experience unforeseen delays which are out of our control, such as severe weather conditions or unexpected traffic congestion, compensation will not be offered if we exceed our allocated time and refunds will not be given in the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, where the ‘Met office’ have issued a ‘Red’ warning, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. We will refund all monies, excluding trial costs and deposit, as a gesture of good will.
- It is the brides responsibility to ensure that all members of the bridal party are strictly available at their pre arranged, allocated times. No refund or compensation will be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party.
7. IF WE ARE FORCED TO CANCEL DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
In the highly unlikely event that we cannot attend on the day of your wedding due to unforeseen and unfortunate events or circumstances on our part, all payments will be immediately refunded (including deposit and trial fees). We will work with you to find an alternative reputable stylist/artist or salon to cater for your requirements however; any such booking will remain solely the responsibility of yourself.
8. HEALTH & SAFETY
We ensure that all health and safety precautions are strictly adhered to. However, in any event of an accident caused by equipment breakdown or inattention which causes injury to any member of the wedding party on the booking form or damage to their property are advised to contact us immediately and if necessary, seek legal advice.
9. BRIDE/CLIENT OBLIGATIONS – TRIAL & WEDDING DAY
- You are to inform us of any allergies or reactions prior to, or after, any make-up application or hair styling. If no known allergies are stated we cannot be held liable for any reactions, injuries, losses, damage, costs, claims and actions that may occur to you or any other member of your party.
- You must ensure that our team will be working in a suitable environment with adequate lighting, electricity points, seating and hand washing facilities.
- Please ensure every member of your party are aware of timings on the day and that they need to be, and remain, available. Should one or more of your bridal party not be ready we will be forced to cut their allocated time short by however long they delay by.
- We will ask to take your photograph and, unless you refuse to have one taken, we reserve the right to use any such image on social networking sites and also on our website for promotional purposes. We do not show images from trials until after the wedding day and you will not be tagged in any such image on social networking sites, but are free to tag yourself if you wish to do so.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any further questions please contact us.