A fun and informal but perfect opportunity to pick up all the tricks of the trade!
This seminar is perfect for complete beginners as well as for those who want to gain more knowledge about how to apply their own makeup.
During the seminar you will be shown;
- Skin prep for makeup application, skin types will be discussed.
- Foundation and concealer- choosing the correct type and shade, colour correction and application techniques.
- Contouring/highlighting & Blush, applications, face shapes and products.
- Eyeshadow/ Eyeliner application techniques, eye shapes, natural day and evening eye looks and colour theory.
- Brow shaping and defining, application and products.
- Lipstick application techniques, products and lip shapes.
You will be shown how to use makeup brushes and tools effectively and will be recommend products and alternative techniques throughout so bring a note book and a pen.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the seminar and there will be dedicated time at the end to ask any further questions.
To be hosted at HBB Hair salon in Bristol Broadmead opposite Debenhams
4th March 6-9pm
£50. Tickets available at salon.